Join our team at a Gear Up Ride near you!
Gear Up Rides are a great way to meet other MS Bike cyclists, share fundraising ideas, and get out on your bike to continue (or start) your training. The following events are open to all MS Bike participants regardless of the MS Bike location you are participating in. We also encourage you to use these rides as an opportunity to grow your team. Invite friends, family, and coworkers who have never participated to join you at a Gear Up Ride to introduce them to the MS Bike community and see how great it is. Save the dates below in your calendar. More information on each ride will be added below once confirmed. Looking forward to seeing you out at a Gear Up Ride.
**If you can’t join one of the above rides consider creating your own local Gear Up Ride and inviting others to join you through the MS Bike BC Facebook Group.
Also check out our events calendar for more information.
Vancouver Island Region
RSVP to Dave Macmurchie at email@example.com.
- April 29, 6:00 PM - Experience Cycling, 482 Trans Canada Hwy, Duncan, BC.
Lower Mainland Region
RSVP to Stu Bagnall, Gear up Ride Coordinator at gearitupFV@gmail.com.
- May 19, 9:00 AM - Meet at Lonsdale Quay near the Totem Poles (123 Carrie Cates Ct., North Vancouver).
Distance 24 km
Route: Lonsdale Quay to Deep Cove and back
- June 9, 9:00 AM - Meet at Derby Reach Park Loop (21801 Allard Crescent, Langley, BC V1M 3W1)
Distance 39 km
- June 23, 9:00 AM - Meet at Derby Reach Park Loop, (21801 Allard Crescent, Langley, BC V1M 3W1)
Distance 39 km
RSVP to Stephane Gosselin, Gear up Ride Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May 19, 8:30 am - Meet at Lakeside Park at 8 am.
- June 23, 8:30 am - Meet at Lakeside Park at 8 am.
Things to bring to a Gear Up Ride
- Bike in good working order
- Appropriate cycling clothes
- Credit Card (when fun stops or apres are part of the ride)