We know you’re not in it for the rewards, but when you fundraise for MS Bike, you become eligible to receive them!
MS Bike participants who raise $12,500 or more will have a chance to join other top-notch fundraisers from across Canada and participate in the Tour of Champions event hosted in the United States.
Take your fundraising efforts to the next level by donating your gift card rewards back to people living with MS and become a member of the Mission First Club.
The Mission First club is a special group of people who put the mission of finding a cure for MS first. When you generously donate your gift card reward back to us, you help to reduce our costs and allow us to dedicate additional funds towards people living with MS.
- Rewards will be awarded on the basis of donations raised. To be eligible for a reward, your donated funds and reward request must be received at the MS Society within four weeks after event day.
- Reward requests are not automatic and must be submitted on or after your event day.
- Choose to receive a gift card from one of our proud supporters.
- The MS Society reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Bonus prizes at the $1,000+ and $2,000+ levels are cumulative (not the gift cards).
- Please note that any donations received after October 31, 2017 will be credited to your 2018 fundraising.
- All apparel items are in unisex sizes.
- Rewards are based on individual totals and not team totals.
Wondering where to mail in your donations?
If you are mailing in your donations, please send them to the secure address listed below. Be sure to specify which MS Bike you are donating to on the front of the envelope. In order to ensure our records are accurate, please make sure the details for the cyclist and the donors are clearly identified and legible.
Attn: MS Bike BC
1103 - 4720 Kingsway
Burnaby, BC V5H 4N2
For security purposes, please do not send cash in the mail.