We know you’re not in it for the rewards, but when you fundraise for MS Walk, you become eligible to receive one of our fundraising rewards!
Mission First Club members opt to receive a tax receipt in lieu of a gift card reward. When you generously donate your gift card reward back to the MS Society, you aid in reducing costs associated with purchasing participant rewards. This allows us to dedicate more money towards vital programs and services to those affected by MS and research. Mission First Club members receive a tax receipt for the value of the gift card.
MS Walk participants who raise $10,000 or more will have a chance to join other top fundraisers from across Canada and participate in the MS Walk event hosted in the United States.
- Rewards will be awarded on the basis of donations raised. To be eligible for a reward, your donated funds and reward request must be received by the MS Society within two weeks after event day.
- Gift card options to be announced.
- Elite feet rewards may not be exactly as shown.
- The MS Society reserves the right to substitute rewards of equal or greater value.
- Rewards are not cumulative, with the exception of the MS Walk T-shirt and the Elite Feet Club bonus items.
- All apparel items are in unisex sizes.
- Rewards are based on individual totals and not team totals.
Mailing in your donations?
Please use a Donation Tracking Form, and send your pledges to:
MS Society - Scotiabank MS Walk
Burnaby, BC V5H 4N2
**For security purposes, please do not send cash in the mail.