We know you’re not in it for the rewards, but when you fundraise for MS Walk, you become eligible to receive one of our fundraising rewards!
MS Walk participants who raise $10,000 or more will have a chance to join other top fundraisers from across Canada and participate in the Walk MS event hosted in the United States.
Take your fundraising efforts to the next level by donating your reward back to people living with MS and become a member of the Mission First Club.
The Mission First club is a special group of people who put the mission of finding a cure for MS first. When you generously donate your gift card reward back to us, you help to reduce our costs and allow us to dedicate additional funds towards people living with MS.
- Rewards will be awarded on the basis of donations raised. To be eligible for a reward your donated funds and reward request must be received at the MS Society within four weeks after event day.
- Reward requests are not automatic and must be submitted on or after MS Walk day.
- Rewards are not cumulative, with the exception of the MS Walk t-shirt, the Elite Feet Club and bonus rewards, which are in addition to the reward at a given level.
- All MS Walk rewards are mailed out.
- All apparel items are in unisex sizes.
- Rewards are based on individual totals and not team totals.
Wondering where to mail in your donations?
If you are mailing in your donations, please send them to the secure address listed below. Be sure to specify which MS Walk you are donating to on the front of the envelope. In order to ensure our records are accurate, please make sure the details for the walker and the donors are clearly identified and legible.
Attn: MS Walk BC
1103 - 4720 Kingsway
Burnaby, BC V6A 1T9
For security purposes, please do not send cash in the mail.