Information for parents
Has your child recently brought home their MS Read-A-Thon student kit? Are you unsure of what to do with it? To start off, congratulate yourself, because you are raising a thoughtful and giving child. Your child has chosen to participate in the MS Read-A-Thon program to help people with multiple sclerosis.
MS Read-A-Thon is a literacy and MS awareness program that promotes recreational reading while raising money for people who live with MS and supporting research into a cure.
Thank you in advance for supporting your child's participation in MS Read-A-Thon. Please call 1-800-268-7582 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the program or would like to find out when MS Read-A-Thon is coming to your child's school.
How students can register:
- With a parent or guardian, visit msreadathon.ca and click Find my School.
- Select Join As a New Participant or Returning User.
- Select school name and click Join.
- Register as Student and set a fundraising goal.
- Fill out the registration form and then click Access Your Participant Centre to start fundraising!