Lea was prepared to live a cycling minimal lifestyle until her partner was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. Wanting to do something, she found an opportunity for fundraising: MS Bike.
In a fit of reckless abandon, Lea signed up for a bicycle journey the likes of which she had never experienced.
MS can be unpredictable and debilitating. Here are some things Lea has learned since her partner was diagnosed:
- Symptoms can vary widely from person to person (yikes!)
- People are usually diagonosed between the ages of 20 and 50 (double yikes!)
- Canada has one of the highest rates of MS in the world (yikesyikesyikes!!!)
Donating to MS Bike helps fund:
- Research for cause, treatment and cure.
- Support systems for those living with MS.
Not only do your donations motivate Lea to train to avoid utter humiliation, they'll help improve the quality of life for those living with MS.
Thank you for your support!