|PRACTICAL FUNDRAISING TIPS|
- Sign up online; create and personalize your fundraising page.
- Circulate the link to your personal fundraising page to all your contacts and raise money online.
- Show your commitment: sponsor yourself!
- Set a goal: people will donate more if you're on the way to achieving it.
- Promote the cause: talk about your commitment to everyone you know.
- Start your fundraising in plenty of time and personalize your requests.
- To save time and energy, collect the donations at the time you solicit them, in person, rather than just recording pledges.
- Organize an event, such as a bake sale or garage sale, a carwash, a paid casual day (jeans), or a barbecue; or maybe you could sell cookbooks to raise additional money.
- Contact your company's suppliers and ask for donations equivalent to a percentage of the annual sales your business brings them.
- Find out if your company has a matching gift program, which could double or even triple the results of your fundraising efforts.
- Be sure to thank your donors!
|BE SURE TO THANK YOUR DONORS!|
Make registration and fundraising easier by personalizing your Web page.
- Add a photo of yourself.
- Tell your personal story or talk about the reasons motivating you to participate.
- Indicate your goal; your thermometer will show how your fundraising is progressing.
- Send the link to your page to everyone you know.