THE MILLER MILERS will groove for the third year on May 27, 2018
Our team colour is ORANGE!
As you will know, I was diagnosed with Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis in January 2012.
SUPPORT FROM THE MS SOCIETY OF CANADA
Since then, I have been hugely supported by the MS Society of Canada in Ottawa and Victoria through:
- Newly Diagnosed Meetups
- A Weekend Introduction to MS for clients and families
- A Six Week Program on Managing MS Symptoms
- A grant to assist in buying an outdoor rollator
- Loan of a wheelchair when needed
- Personal meetings with staff and others living with MS
- Support for physiotherapy and exercise advice
- Meetings with others who live with MS
- Participation in discussing guidelines for MS research with Dr. Karen Lee, VP of Research, MS Society of Canada
Please make a donation through the link on this page. If you would rather make a donation by cheque please make it out to the MS Society of Canada and mail it to me and I will ensure that you get a tax donation receipt.
304-525 Broughton St
Victoria BC V8W 3E2
COME AND WALK WITH US
If you live in Victoria or nearby please come out and walk with us on May 27tg
If you are far away please do a Parallel Walk. Walk, run with the puppies, ride, or have a coffee with friends and wear ORANGE in May. Send a photo to email@example.com for my collection.
Thanks for your continuing support for those who live with MS!
The Miller Milers MS Walk 2017 photos: