Help change lives for the better - beginning right where you live. The steps you take and the money you raise helps fund innovative programs & services and supports ground-breaking research dedicated to finding a cure. Multiple sclerosis is an unpredictable disease affecting vision, hearing, memory, balance and mobility. Canada has one of the highest rates of MS in the world, and with your help, we can end MS
In partnership with the Cornwall and District Chapter, this year’s tour will start at the Metcalfe Arena. This new start point will provide us with a more accessible space, which is easy to get to. The Metcalfe Arena will accommodate our 600+ cyclists with a large indoor space and more facilities. A start point in Metcalfe will also allow us to have a true century tour with a 100km route option or a 75km route option ending after the scenic Long Sault Parkway.
This year's revised route offers a well-balanced ride with a combination of hills, flats and incredible scenery as cyclists wind through Eastern Ontario and along the Long Sault Parkway, which follows the river to a relaxing lunch on the banks of the St. Lawrence River. From there, cyclists will ride along paved bike paths which follow the river to the NAV Centre into Cornwall.
The tour offers cyclists of all ages and abilities both a one and a two day option, with routes ranging between 75km and 100km per day (with an extra 25km loop on Saturday). Those opting for the 75km route on Saturday will be provided with bus transportation to the NAV Centre from the end point, whereas those opting for the 75km route on Sunday will be provided with bus transportation from the NAV Centre to the short route start point. One-day cyclists will be returned to the Metcalfe Arena from Cornwall by bus on Saturday evening.
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU
- All meals (Saturday and Sunday breakfast, Saturday and Sunday lunch, Saturday dinner)
- Rest stops every 15-20 km
- Experienced Tour Leaders to guide you along the route
- Support vehicles and first aid attendants for safety
- Professional bike repair on both days
- Chance to participate in cycling clinics and training workshops
- Luxury indoor accommodations or camping on Saturday night
- Luggage transportation for all cyclists
- Return bus transportation from Cornwall for one-day cyclists
- Bus transportation for cyclists doing short route(s)