Spend a weekend with friends and family while challenging yourself and raising money to help End MS! Beginning at the Metcalfe Arena, you will cycle along country roads and along the Long Sault Parkway to the NAV Centre in Cornwall. Along the way, rest stops with water, snacks, first aid, and mechanical support will be provided. Upon arriving in Cornwall, enjoy a massage, dinner and music to celebrate the completion of Day One! After resting in the NAV Centre, start Day Two with a breakfast. Push yourself to the limits by cycling another 65 or 90km back to Metcalfe, where you will enjoy a welcome by other participants, volunteers, and supporters.
Registrations fees range from $50 to $95 depending on the tour selection and accommodation requirements.
We Take Care of You
- All meals (Saturday breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday breakfast, lunch)
- Rest stops every 15-20 km
- Support vehicles and first aid attendants available throughout the tour
- Opportunity to participate in cycling clinics
- Luggage transportation for all cyclists
- Return bus transportation from Cornwall for one-day cyclists
- Bus transportation for cyclists doing short route(s)
Your fundraising dollars at work!
A clinical trial published in The Lancet, a top medical journal, shows that an intensive procedure that completely wipes out the immune system and then regenerates a new one using blood stem cells can eliminate all signs of damaging brain inflammation in people with early, aggressive multiple sclerosis (MS), and facilitate lasting recovery.
Let's be friends! Find us on Social Media!