NEW DATE - The 2017 PwC MS Bike - Ottawa to Cornwall will be held on July 15-16.
Canada has the highest rate of MS in the world. And when you join MS Bike, you join our country’s collective effort to help improve the lives of Canadians affected by MS. The dollars you raise are invested in world-leading MS research happening right here in Canada research that will bring us closer than ever to the first treatment for progressive MS and ultimately a cure for the disease. It’s an exciting time for MS research, and your participation will keep the momentum going. We can’t wait to see you there!
Beginning at the Metcalfe Arena, you will cycle along country roads and along the Long Sault Parkway to the NAV Centre in Cornwall. Along the way, rest stops with water, snacks, first aid, and mechanical support will be provided. Upon arriving in Cornwall, enjoy a massage, dinner and music to celebrate the completion of Day One! After resting in the NAV Centre, start Day two with a full breakfast. Push yourself to the limits by cycling another 55 or 90km back to Metcalfe where you will enjoy a welcome by other participants, volunteers, and supporters and a BBQ lunch.
Registration fees range from $50 to $100 depending on the tour selection and accommodation requirements.
We Take Care of You
- All meals (Saturday breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday breakfast, lunch)
- Rest stops every 15-20 km
- Support vehicles and first aid attendants available throughout the tour
- Opportunity to participate in cycling clinics
- Luggage transportation for all cyclists
- Return bus transportation from Cornwall for one-day cyclists
- Bus transportation for cyclists doing short route(s)