Throwing a dinner party, organizing a garage sale, or planning a game night? What a great opportunity to fundraise and have an impact on the lives of those living with MS.
I Challenge MS is a fun and exciting way to host an event to support Canadians living with multiple sclerosis. It's an easy and creative way to raise money for the MS Society of Canada and enjoy the fun that good company has to offer.
We will provide you with tools to help you run your I Challenge event, from schedules to templates and customizable materials. Bring your community together to end MS!
When you sign up to host your own event, you’ll receive:
- A customizable webpage and fundraising system where you can post and email details about your event, ask for and receive donations and share pictures and videos of your event once it’s finished
- Creative ideas on the type of event once it’s finished
- Support from your local MS Society Team
- Planning schedules, budgets, and expense forms
- Customizable invited, RSVP form & donation cards
- Information about MS and the MS Society you can share with your guests