Wed 21 Feb 2018 10:32:32 PM CST: This site is about to be upgraded to a new software release. If you are in the process of entering information, please complete it in the next few minutes and then log off, to ensure that you are not interrupted. If you were about to start entering details, please wait until this message is removed. You may continue to browse content on the site during the upgrade if you wish. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Whether you're running a marathon, cycling across the country, entering a competition, or planning a fitness or lifestyle goal, take on a personal challenge in the fight to end MS. Set up a web page to journal and share your progress, and email your family, friends, and co-workers to support your campaign.
When you sign up for a Personal Challenge, you'll receive:
- A customizable webpage and fundraising system where you can ask for and receive donations, update your supporters, and share pictures and videos of your challenge
- Fundraising support from your local MS Society team
- Tips on how to ask for pledges, donations, and sponsorships
- Customizable posters and social media graphics
- Training tips
- All-in-one travel support for Charity Challenge activities
Tackle your bucket list with Charity Challenge
If you've ever dreamt about climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, walking the Great Wall of China, trekking the ruins of Machu Picchu, or cycling the Yukon trail, you can start crossing items off your bucket list while raising money to end MS. With our partners at Charity Challenge, you can pair the adventure of a lifetime with fundraising. Visit charitychallenge.ca and select the MS Society of Canada as your charity of choice.