Why I’m lacing up
Every day 3 more Canadians are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, an unpredictable illness that affects vision, balance, memory and mobility. We don’t know what causes MS and there is no cure, but I’m walking to help change lives beginning right where I live.
Your support means families in our community who are impacted by this often devastating disease do not have to face MS alone.
Your dollars at work
When you pledge me in the MS Walk, your funds are invested into groundbreaking MS research and services for the 100,000 Canadians living with MS.
Services and programs your fundraising supports:
- Financial assistance for special equipment and home care
- Supportive counselling for all those affected by MS
- Self-help groups and recreational programs for people with MS
- Government advocacy for people living with MS
Thank you in advance for your pledge to create a more hopeful future for those affected by MS.
- Rhonda and the Gamer's Giving Back Team/Volunteers