Join Us on Lake Ontario Saturday July 22nd, 2017 for the
8th Annual SUP4MS
The SUP4MS 2017 is NEW and IMPROVED!
This year we're combining the Canada Cup SUP Race with the SUP4MS. Now you can choose either the Leisurely island tour, or the combined time island race and sprint course.
The SUP4MS started as a 65km fundraising paddle by Mike Sandusky and Grant Kennedy from Hamilton to Toronto. To date we've raised over $76,000 in funds for MS!
We're excited as the event has grown to include over 100 paddlers on the water and now it's evolved with the race option. Here's what you can expect:
• Toronto skyline views & island portage
• Supportive SUP community - you'll make great friends
• Exercise - especially for the racers
• Great day for everyone and the family
• Sprint races are spectator friendly - bring your friends
• 8am - Check in at Cherry Beach, Lake Ontario
• 9:00 - *Elite 9km & Novice 6km Open Water Race
• 9:15 - SUP4MS Leisure Island Tour - 9km
• 11:30-12:30 - Pizza
• 12:00 - Kids Race - using sprint course
• 12:15 - Sprint Race
• 1:00 - Awards, Prizes & Raffle
• 2:00 - Pack up and enjoy the day
Thanks for your continued support over the years!
*The SUP4MS will run rain or shine Saturday July 22nd.
*Participants need their own SUP, throw rope, pfd and whistle.
* A limited amount of boards will be available to borrow.